We know creative licenses for digital resources can often be mind boggling or filled with legal mumbo jumbo, so we have tried to keep our license as simple and straight forward as possible. But should you have any questions, please send us an email on email@example.com
- Use any item included for both personal and commercial use.
- Fonts, Add-Ons (actions, brushes, etc), and other installable items may be used across multiple projects.
- For yourself or on behalf of a client
- Fonts may be printed on to products that are subsequently sold. However, the digital font files must NOT be included in the sale of this product, or distributed for free afterwards.
What’s Not Allowed
- Items cannot be sub-licensed, resold, shared, transferred, or otherwise redistributed on its own (even for free)
- Items cannot be included (even for free) in the sale of another item. For example, the inclusion of a font when selling a logo template designed using this font.