In short, this product gives you all the metallic, glitter and foil effects in Illustrator that you will ever need. Apply them as swatches in one click, in gold, silver, rose gold, or any color you choose!
This kit is for Illustrator, but there is a Photoshop Version, coming soon!
As a special note: many of the textures were inspired by the "brush font explosion" - I have absolutely fallen in love with this font trend but I wanted to take it further with the ability to make brush fonts appear "painted in gold." Be sure and scroll down through the previews to view all the luscious painter-ly effects!
WHAT YOU GET:
- 218 Swatches for Adobe Illustrator in raster format including Gold, Rose Gold, Copper, Black and Silver. Styles include hot foil effects, crumpled foil, gold leaf, bokeh, metallic paint, metallic textures such as cobblestone and wood, lots of types of glitter, confetti, geometric patterns and outrageously stunning combinations of all of the above.
- The swatches are provided as .AI swatch libraries divided by color. Alternate, smaller swatch files are also available as a separate download for slower computers, to keep you running smoothly no matter your situation :)
- All textures are also provided as 1800x1800px seamless image files, for those who do not have Illustrator.
- 35 Brushed elements as both .PNG and .AI files (vector), including flourishes, brush strokes, paint forms, splatters and flowers.
- Detailed PDF User Guide to get you started making gorgeous designs.
- This package is ideal for all your "blingtastic" projects such as wedding stationary, art prints, printables, mugs, decorations, blog candy, advertising and about a million other things! However, please do not use them in "supplies" that compete with my products.
- Free support: I am always happy to help with any questions or issues! Just drop me a line :)
These are very high quality, high resolution files, which means that altogether they are well over the Hungry JPEG file size limit (1 GB). The download includes a PDF with Dropbox links for the Copper and Silver Swatches, as well as the JPEG/PNG files and the alternate swatch files.
TROUBLESHOOTING: When you open the .ai swatch files, your artboard will be blank. This is as it should be because these files are swatch libraries. You will find the file content in your swatches palette (window - swatches) and you can apply them to objects in your artboard as desired. The included user guide gives detailed information on how to load and use the swatches, and you are also very welcome to send me a PM for personalized support. Thanks!
I would love to see what you come up with, so you are welcome to share links to your work (and/or requests for future updates)! Thanks and enjoy!