: Complete License, Single seat
*Please contact us for multi-seat licensing
Compatibility: Please note these brushes will only work in the Procreate App for iPad (no stylus necessary). They will not work in Photoshop or other software applications.
Introducing Watercolor Stamps for Procreate - a new and easy way to quickly add watercolor to your designs on an iPad!
Watercolor is so popular on Instagram and other social media right now - but who has time to hand paint backgrounds and accents for every project?
Now you can quickly and easily get gorgeous watercolors onto your iPad screen in just a few seconds and a few taps of your finger. To make these brushes, I spent a small fortune on professional watercolor supplies and countless hours of scanning at high res so that you can have completely organic, realistic watercolor accents for your projects. With 196 brushes to choose from, and the option of layering them over each other for countless combinations, you will always have something unique to work with.
What You Get:
- .zip file 196 Stamp brushes for Procreate on iPad Pro, including splashes, splatters, washes, circles, triangles, leaves, branches, flowers, flourishes, and much more!
- This includes 4 specially formulated paper brushes - just tap your screen once for a luscious watercolor paper background.
- A link to my folder on Dropbox so that you can get up and running quickly on your iPad.
- A detailed video installation guide and demonstration to help you get started quick and easy!
- Free Support - drop me a message any time!
Please note: These brushes are 180 MB in total. This will not cause a problem on an iPad Pro, but if you have an older iPad with very limited storage space, message me before purchasing.
Other products you may like
Explore our other popular graphic design and craft resources.