Introducing Pioggia, a modern and playful serif font. This clean and minimalistic serif is crafted with love and high attention to the details. Packed with OpenType features (such as alternate chars, swashes, ligatures, etc), lets you play and explore every characters available. Pioggia is very versatile, suits best for almost everything, whether you're working on classic themed design, or the modern ones. If you're often working with a logotypes, hipster-quote writings, t-shirt designs, etc, Pioggia is your next go-to font.
- Standard characters, numerals, and punctuations,
- Multilingual character supports (Afrikaans, Albanian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Lithuanian, Maltese, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Zulu),
- OpenType features such as initial forms, alternate characters, stylistic sets, swashes, ligatures, etc,
- PUA (Private Use Area) Encoded Characters (you can access the OpenType features without additional design software),
- Two styles: Regular, and Italic,
- Two formats; .OTF and .TTF.
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ: You’ll need a software with Opentype Features support to explore this typeface’s full features, such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw, Inkscape, etc. For Photoshop CC and Illustrator users, you can access this powerful feature via Glyphs panel window, simply block and double-click the desired letters you want to use and you’re ready to go. You can get the access to these “hidden characters” via Characters Map (Windows) and Fontbook (Mac) too, as this typeface is PUA encoded already.
THANKS AND ENJOY!