Our terms of service
This page (together with the documents referred to on it) outline the terms of
use on which you may make use of our website TheHungryJPEG.com.
agree to abide by them. If you do not agree, please refrain from using our site.
For information relating to terms of purchase, please click here
Information about us
TheHungryJPEG.com is a site operated by 123RF Europe B.V. (“We”). We are registered in Netherlands under company number 63664526 and have our registered office at Westerdok 146, 1013BH, Amsterdam, Netherlands. Our VAT number is NL 855342304B01
Accessing our site
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
Though our website is designed responsively to work with mobile and tablet devices, TheHungryJPEG.com does not warrant that our mobile website (or software) will be compatible with your mobile device or tablet.
In accessing any part of our site, you agree:
• not to use our site in such a way that disrupts, interferes with or restricts the use of our site by other users;
• not to reverse engineer, decompile, copy or adapt any software or other code or scripts forming part of our site; and
• not to change, modify, delete, interfere with or misuse data contained on our site and entered by or relating to any third party user of our site.
Material contained in our site must not be reproduced or exploited for commercial gain. All other rights are reserved and users must seek our permission before making any other use of material contained in our site.
Any use or access to this website (or service) by anyone under the age of 13, is strictly prohibited and in violation of this agreement.
An account on TheHungryJPEG.com will give you access to any purchase you have made to date, allow you to communicate with designers and post comments on products you like. If you want to open an account TheHungryJPEG.com on behalf of an organization or other entity, then
- you, includes you and that entity
- you represent and warrant that you are an authorized representative of the organization or entity with the authority to bind the entity of this agreement. Your agreement in opening this account is on behalf of the organization.
Using another account on TheHungryJPEG.com is strictly forbidden without the account owners prior permission.
All accounts created, must be done with accurate and complete information.
You are solely responsible for the activity undertaken through this action, and will be held responsible for anything that conflicts with the terms of our website, laid out within this document.
We encourage users to use “strong” passwords, including a lot of characters, as well as a mix of Upper and lowercase characters, as well as a range punctuation, numbers and letters. Your password may be edited at any point from within your account settings area.
Any suspected breach of your account, must be notified to us straight away.
TheHungryJPEG.com will not be liable for any losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account.
By providing TheHungryJPEG.com with your email addresses, we may in turn send you email notifications regarding offers, updates, improvements, products, legal notices or anything else we wish to notify you about.
You may opt out of these emails in your account area.
Buyer Protection & Disputes
We at TheHungryJPEG.com work tirelessly to ensure any purchase from our website is as smooth and hassle-free as possible. However, should you not receive your item or receive an item that was different from what was described in the listing, and cannot reach a solution with the seller, we will endeavour, at our discretion, to resolve the situation between both buyer and seller as quick as possible. However, are under no obligation to do so.
Should you submit a dispute to us, you are agreeing in full, to permit us to make a final decision on your behalf regarding the related transaction. Should you wish to submit a dispute to us, please email us on email@example.com
Content Standards & Uploaded Content
These Content Standards apply to any content or comments posted or uploaded on our site. The Content Standards must be complied with in spirit as well as to the letter. We will determine, in our discretion, if such postings breach the Content Standards. We reserve the right to edit, not publish or to remove any content. Although our site is fully moderated, we are under no obligation to you or any other person to oversee, monitor or moderate our site or any other service we provide on our site and we may stop moderating our site at any time.
Postings (or comments) must:
• Be accurate (where it states facts)
• Be genuinely held (where it states opinion)
• Be relevant
• Be informative
• Be civil and respectful of others
• Be written in English and comply with acceptable standards of spelling and grammar
• Comply with the laws applicable in Netherlands and in any country from which it is posted
Postings must not:
• Contain specific accusations of negligence, abuse or criminal activity.
• Be defamatory of any individual or organisation
• Be obscene, offensive, hateful, threatening, inflammatory or that are likely to harass or calculated to seriously alarm or annoy any other person
• Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age
• Contain abusive language
• Disclose the name, address, telephone, mobile or fax number, e-mail address or any other personal data in respect of any individual
• Be written in capitals
• Stereotype sections of society
• Name any organisations/businesses other than the organisation/business that is relevant to the listing, review etc…
• Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person
• Breach any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence
• Be in contempt of court
• Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person
• Give the impression that the posting emanates from us if this is not the case
• Advocate, promote, incite any third party to commit, or assist any unlawful or criminal act
• Contain a statement which you know or believe, or have reasonable grounds for believing, that members of the public to whom the statement is, or is to be, published are likely to understand as a direct or indirect encouragement or other inducement to the commission, preparation or instigation of acts of terrorism
• Contain any advertising or promote any services or web links to other sites. Content standards also apply to any videos uploaded to the site and, in addition to the general content standards listed above, the following specific standards (“Video Standards”) will apply:
• Videos will only be posted by someone who has obtained all necessary rights and permissions to do so. Such rights and permissions will include (but not be limited to) licences and releases of any applicable copyright and performers’ rights licences and releases and consents under the Data Protection Act from anyone shown in the video or whose personal data is used in the video;
• Videos will comply with the laws applicable in Netherlands and in any country from which it is posted;
• Videos will not contain flashing content or other material which carries a material risk of triggering migraines, photo-sensitive epilepsy or other conditions affected by visual material;
• Videos will not contain any material which would prevent the video in question obtaining a PG rating as a maximum were it subject to classification by the BBFC under its then current guidelines.
Notice & Take Down Procedure: If you believe that content on our website may breach any of our Content Standards you can alert one of our moderators by clicking on the link provided or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. You will need to provide your email address and/or telephone together with a short explanation why you believe the content does not comply with our Content Standards. Reporting content will not automatically remove it, but will ensure we look at it as soon as possible. The moderators will then decide whether to remove it permanently or reinstate it.
Indemnification: You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from and against any direct or indirect loss or damage (including consequential loss and loss of profits, goodwill or business opportunities) arising from any third party claim in relation to content you have uploaded onto our website or your breach of the provisions of these terms.
Social Media: We have a social media presence and use Facebook and Twitter among other social media platforms. Please note that material posted by you to this site may be reposted or promoted by us on our social media platforms on the same conditions as apply to our website and subject to any additional conditions imposed by the platform in question. By posting to our website you are deemed to consent to any reposting or promotion by us using social media.
Intellectual property rights
We are the owner of all intellectual property rights in the material and data on our site, subject to the provisions in the intellectual property rights in the Content Standards and Uploaded Content (see above). Such rights include, but are not limited to:
• unregistered trade mark rights protecting our business and trading names;
• database rights protecting the data published on our site;
• copyright and design rights in the text and graphics on our site; and
• copyright in the software used on our site other than that licensed to us.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
We expressly prohibit any third party from gathering, extracting, reproducing and/or displaying any material or data on or from our site, regardless of how such material or data is obtained (eg by the use of spiders or other ‘screen scraping’ software or system used to extract data) or the reason it is obtained.
You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from and against any direct or indirect loss or damage (including consequential loss and loss of profits, goodwill or business opportunities) arising from any third party claim in relation to your use of our site or your breach of the provisions of these terms.
Reliance on information posted
Commentary and other materials posted on our site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Our site changes regularly
We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely.
Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
1 All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
2 Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
2.1 loss of income or revenue;
2.2 loss of business;
2.3 loss of profits or contracts;
2.4 loss of anticipated savings;
2.5 loss of data;
2.6 loss of goodwill;
2.7 wasted management or office time; and
2.8 for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Information about you and your visits to our site
Viruses, hacking and other offences
You must not misuse our site by knowingly or recklessly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, any account on our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990 and other relevant laws in this and other jurisdictions. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of- service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Linking to our site
You may link to our site, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you. Our site must not be framed on any other site. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Should you wish to showcase one of our websites freebies, the reader must always be directed to TheHungryJPEG.com to access the download. We strictly prohibit any site publishing our freebies, without having a separate agreement with the designer of that product.
If you wish to make any use of material on our site other than that set out above, please address your request to email@example.com
Links from our site
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Jurisdiction and applicable law
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for visiting our site.
This agreement was last revised on 1st November 2015.