We have more free graphics than you can shake a stick at (if you're into that sort of thing..) and with so many to choose from you'll want to download them all! As they will cost you absolutely zilch, nada, nothing why don't you see what takes your fancy?
1. Where can I get free graphic elements?
The Hungry Jpeg offers free graphic elements for download.
2. How do I download the free graphic elements & fonts?
After purchasing free graphic elements and fonts using your account, you can download them as many times as you like by logging into your account on TheHungryJPEG.com and accessing the Purchases icon.
3. How to use downloaded graphics elements & fonts on Cricut?
To use the design/font on the Cricut:
- Download the graphic elements you intend to use. Take note of where the file is downloaded to.
- Unzip the file folder. Double-click on the individual file.
- Open Cricut Design Space after installing the design/font.
- Create a new project, and add a new text layer. To add a new text box to your Canvas, use the text tool. Then, on the top toolbar, click the font drop-down menu to change the font.
4. How do I import fonts into Photoshop?
- Download the font to the desired location.
- Uncompress font.
- Open font book.
- Click ‘add font,’ navigate to your new font, and click ‘okay.’
- Open Photoshop, and you’re ready to use your new font!
5. Does TheHungryJPEG have graphic elements free for download?
Yes, you can download selected graphics and fonts for free at TheHungryJPEG.