: Complete License, Single seat
*Please contact us for multi-seat licensing
: 4000px x 4000px
I'm really excited to introduce my new vibrant pattern set¬†Splatter Spray Seamless Patterns.
Neon colors, large splashes and tiny spray splatters are inspired to the 80s and early 90s graphic design.
These patterns comes in¬†color¬†+¬†black¬†+¬†white¬†versions,¬†vector¬†sources are included. They are fullyeditable¬†and¬†scalable¬†with no loss in quality.
You can use them for creating a huge variety of amazing artworks like posters, art prints, flyers, postcards, invitations, stationery, business cards, branding kits, web elements, blog design, book covers, fabric prints, tees and so on..
- 1¬†AI swatch¬†file with 10 colorful seamless patterns located in the swatches panel
- 1¬†PAT¬†file with 10 colorful seamless patterns for Photoshop
- 10¬†JPG¬†files 4000x4000px @300dpi
BLACK + WHITE VERSION
- 1¬†AI swatch¬†file with 10 black + 10 white seamless patterns located in the swatches panel
- 1¬†PAT¬†file with 10 black seamless patterns for Photoshop
- 1¬†PAT¬†file with 10 white seamless patterns for Photoshop
- 10¬†PNG¬†files 4000x4000px @300dpi in black with transparent background
- 10¬†PNG¬†files 4000x4000px @300dpi in white with transparent background
- available in¬†AI CC, AI CS, EPS CC, EPS CS
- swatches¬†panel includes¬†color + black + white¬†versions for each of the 10 patterns, for a total of30 seamless patterns
- layer panel includes¬†10 layers, one for each pattern
- each layer includes¬†2 objects: a top layer and a bottom layer. Top layer is for¬†pattern¬†and bottom layer is for¬†background color
- You can try endless creative possibilities simply¬†changing background color in the bottom layerand¬†switching pattern in the top layer
- For¬†changing pattern color¬†just double-click on the relative thumb in the¬†swatches panel¬†to open the editing mode. Click on any of the splashes then open the¬†color picker¬†and set your color. Finally click on done for applying the new color on the default pattern or save a copy for creating a copy of the default pattern