The Complete License
|Digital End Products||Unlimited Projects*||Unlimited Projects*||Not Allowed|
|Physical End Products||Unlimited Projects*||Unlimited Projects*||10 Different Types
of End Products,
|Print-on-Demand (POD)||Unlimited Projects*||Unlimited Projects*||Not Allowed|
|Installing or Embedding on Third Party Software||Not Allowed||Not Allowed||Not Allowed|
|Redistribute, Sublicense or Share Resources||Not Allowed||Not Allowed||Not Allowed|
*Please refer to License Terms for permitted usages and restrictions.
1. What is the difference between a Commercial License and your Complete License?
2. Can I use purchased Items for Commercial projects?
Yes, our Complete License covers commercial use. However, some rules apply:
Fonts: You can use your purchased fonts to create quotes and sayings on End Products, but you may not convert the entire alphabet and numerical characters.
Graphics: You are not allowed to use the graphic as-is in creating End Products for sale. You will need to ensure that the graphic has been combined with other graphic/font elements to create a significantly new design as a flattened End Product. Think of it this way, end products must not be used or sold in a way that is directly competitive with the original item you purchased.
Patterns: You may use purchased patterns as-is on physical End Products for sale.
Craft Files: Craft / cut files may only be used as-is, on physical End Products for sale.
3. How many End Products am I allowed to produce with Craft/Cut Files?
Craft/cut files are subject to a limit of 10 different types of End Products, but you can produce an unlimited quantity of each type of End Product.
4. Does the ‘Complete License’ cover the monthly bundles as well?
Yes, all of our monthly/weekly bundles, except for permanent freebies (unless otherwise stated) are all covered by our Complete License.
5. Can I use purchased items to create a design to be uploaded on Print-On-Demand sites?
You may create a design with purchased fonts and graphics (non-craft files) and subsequently upload them on POD sites for sale, as long as it is significantly different from the original design.
However, craft files are created purely for the end user and are strictly not allowed to be uploaded to any POD sites.
6. If I am a designer, am I allowed to upload my own license?
7. Do I have to credit the original designer?
No, it is not a must to credit the original designer or our site, but it is very much welcomed and appreciated! :)
8. Can I digitise your fonts for embroidery purposes?
Yes, this is alright if you are planning to just digitize words, names, quotes, or sayings, but you are not allowed to digitize the entire alphabetical letters (i.e. A to Z) and/or numerical digits (i.e. 0 to 9).
9. Can I convert your website templates to a HTML website for a client?
Yes, you can. However, you do not have the rights to resell, or give other clients the same HTML website you created for the previous client.
10. Can I use fonts and graphics as part of a logo I am creating for a client?
Fonts can be used as part of a logo design provided that the entire alphabetical letters (i.e. A to Z) and/or numerical digits (i.e. 0 to 9) are not converted.
Graphics can be used as part of a logo design but it must be significantly modified or used with other font(s) or design element(s) to create a distinctive new design that does not resemble the graphic used.
The final logo must also be in an outlined/flattened file format so that the original graphic cannot be extracted or separated from your end design.
All logos created cannot be trademarked or copyrighted as the ownership of the items belong solely to the original designer. Keep in mind that you are licensing the non exclusive rights to use the Items, therefore the same Items may be used by other parties as well.
For further clarification, please check out the full terms of our Complete License.
TheHungryJPEG hereby grants You the rights to use the Item (as defined below) according to the terms of this Complete License. Your usage of the Items (including the Items provided under the permanent freebies and/or weekly freebies) is subject to the terms of this Complete License.
- “Bundle” – A collection of carefully handpicked and curated Items that are grouped together for your convenience.
- “End Product” – Artwork or derivative product created by You using independent skill and effort that incorporates the Item with any other design elements where the Item cannot be extracted or separated from the End Product.
- “Item” – Graphics, fonts, craft / cut files, patterns and/or a combination of any such design elements downloadable from our website.
- “Project” – Project means an undertaking of creating End Product(s) for Yourself or a third party under one same concept.
- “Personal Use” – Using Items in a manner that (i) does not generate any monetary gain to Yourself or any third party; (ii) is not meant to entice sales; and (iii) is not used in premises, platform or event which is related to any business, community or non-profit organizational purposes.
- “Commercial Use” – Using Items in a manner that would result in or is intended for receiving any form of remuneration, procuring sales or commercial exposure for Yourself, Your client or any third party. This includes any other usages which do not fall under Personal Use.
3. Permitted Usages & Restrictions
Our Complete License offers You a wide flexibility on how You can use the Item. Below are the permitted usages:
|Items||Permitted Usage / Restrictions|
|Craft / Cut Files||
|Mock-ups, Templates & Themes||
- You shall not share, distribute, transfer or resell the Items to any third party. Third parties / customers shall purchase the Complete License if they wish to edit the mockup of the End Product You are creating on their behalf. You shall only give Your clients the flattened Items.
- Except for fonts and craft files, You are not allowed to use the Item on an “as is” basis under the commercial usage (i.e. using the Item as it is without using any independent skill and effort to create an End Product is not permitted), as this would be treated as reselling of our Items. Fonts are allowed to be used on an “as is” basis under commercial usage, however the fonts must be flattened and shall not include the original OTF / TTF files for commercial use.
- You are not allowed to register the Items or End Products incorporating the Items (i.e. logo design, brand symbol) as trademark in any territory. You are licensing the non exclusive rights to use the Items, therefore the same Items may be used by other parties as well.
- Except for Personal Use, we expect You to create original End Products wherein the Item should not be redesigned by only making slight / minor changes to the Items. You should create a new derivative work which is distinguishable from the original Item. Please bear in mind that there are other third parties who will be using the same Item and therefore You will need to ensure Your End Products are as unique as possible to avoid competition or being accused of plagiarizing.
- You shall not allow the Items to be extracted, accessed or downloaded by anyone other than Yourself.
5. You Represent and Warrant That:
- You are at least 18 years of age or have the right to enter into this Complete License;
- You will not use the Items in any way that is prohibited by this Complete License;
- Information You provided us is accurate and true, including without limitation all payment and billing information; and
- Except as otherwise stated in this Complete License, any account opened or maintained by You on our site will only be accessed and used by You for the purposes and on terms stipulated in this Complete License.
- You agree to fully defend, indemnify and hold us and our officers, directors, employees, owners, agents, representatives, licensors and anyone else associated with us and each of our successors, (sub)licensees, and assigns free and harmless from any and all claims (including, without limitation, third party claims), liabilities, costs, losses, damages, or expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses, arising in connection with Your use of the Items or any breach or alleged breach of any representation, warranty or other promise / obligation made by You in this Complete License.
- Provided that You have not breached the terms of this Complete License, we shall indemnify You up to a liability cap of the greater of United States Dollar One Hundred (US$100) or the total amount paid by You for any damages directly attributable to the use of our Items that give rise to any valid actual or threatened third party lawsuit, claim or dispute against You. Our indemnification is on the condition that You give us:
- No later than five (5) business days written notice from the date You know or reasonably should have known of the claim or threatened claim, where such notification must include all details of the claim then known to You and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, Attention: General Counsel; Full information, assistance and cooperation for the defense or settlement thereof; and
- At our option, sole control of any defense, settlement or action related thereto.
The Items and our site are provided “as is, as available, with all fault” basis and, except as expressly set forth in this Complete License, we do not make any representations or warranties, express or implied, including any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. You agree that neither us nor our respective affiliates, nor any of our respective officers, directors, employees, owners, agents, representatives, licensors, and (sub)licensees (other than You) shall be liable for any general, punitive, special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages or loss of profits or any other damages, costs or losses arising from any use or non-use of the Items, even if such parties have been advised, or advised of the possibility of such damages.
This Complete License is effective until it is terminated. You can terminate this Agreement by:
- deleting and destroying all Items downloaded by You; and
- ceasing to use the Items for any purpose.
9. Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
The interpretation and execution of this Complete License shall be governed by the laws of the United Kingdom subject to its jurisdiction and without regard to the conflict of laws principles. The English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising in connection with the performance of this Complete License.
You shall not assign Your rights or interests under this Complete License to any third party without our prior written consent.
11. No Third Party Rights
Any person who is not a party to this Complete License (whether or not such person is named, referred to, or otherwise identified, or shall form part of a class of persons so named, referred to or identified, in this Complete License) shall have no right whatsoever to enforce this Complete License or any of its terms.
12. Entire Agreement
Should any provision of this Complete License be held to be void or invalid, that fact shall not affect any other provision, and the remainder of this Complete License will be construed up to most closely give effect to the parties’ intention. Failure by either party to enforce any provision of this Complete License will not be deemed a waiver of future enforcement of that or any other provision. You have agreed and reaffirm your agreement to this License by downloading the Items or Bundles.
13. Electronic Agreement.
You have agreed and reaffirm Your agreement to this Complete License electronically by downloading the Item(s).
Have more questions? Check out our FAQ or get in touch with our friendly support team here.
Any purchases before March 14, 2018 are licensed under Complete License V1.