Introductory Sale - $20 for each Style Pack (Seven fonts) for a limited time!
What is Versatile? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znaLOFe9Tv8
How to use Versatile Effectively https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnKez9p6_QU
Versatile is the first entry into the Versatile type family of weights & italics from Borges Lettering. While other sans-serif fonts tend to be rigid and cold, Versatile stands out with it's warm and natural feel. It's generous x-height aids in its legibility and function, and the forms are modern yet classic allowing this font to live up to its name as a truly versatile workhorse for your next design or layout.
Versatile contains 3 different styles: Bold, Hatch and Rust (sold separately). Each style contains one body and six display sub-families which gives you the ability to stack seven layers to create interesting and eye-catching designs that will make your customers take notice. Playing with the different layers creates a vast array of design options.
Versatile Rust is ideally suited for advertising and packaging, logo, branding and creative industries, poster and billboards, signage as well as web and screen design.
- Seven Fonts included in each style pack containing: Regular, Cast, Shadow, Highlight Shadow, Outline, Inside Shadow, and Lines.
- 1,462 Glyphs (Characters) in each font for a total of 10,234 Glyphs per style pack.
- Over 200 Languages supported including Cyrillic, Bulgarian Cyrillic and Greek.
- A massive library of Latin, Extended Latin and Cyrillic Alternates including their Diacritic and Small Cap counterparts.
- Superscripts, Subscripts, Numerators, Denominators, and Scientific Inferiors.
- Small Caps in Latin, Extended Latin and Cyrillic include Numbers, Punctuation, Diacritics and Alternates.
- Extended currency symbols including Bitcoin.
- Fun assortment of speech bubbles
- Unlimited fractions.
- All 1,462 Glyphs have their display equivalents.
- PUA Encoded
Versatile makes Typography fun!
A special thank you to the following people who have contributed their time and talents in making Versatile: Vassil Kateliev, Igino Marini, Jordan Jelev, Mike Adkins, and Andreas Stötzner.
The images above are for demonstration purposes and are not included with the fonts.