: Complete License, Single seat
*Please contact us for multi-seat licensing
Besotted Modern Calligraphy font is gentle and feminine calligraphy font, perfect for woman entrepreneur branding or wedding stationery. It has 2 sets of beginning and ending swashes - a subtle ones for beginning and ending characters in one sentence and more curly ones for highlighting particular word (such as for branding purposes for example).
Bonus: It has a lot of ligatures, in order to give more natural, handwritten look and less machine-like look.
It is PUA encoded.
- Besotted Regular otf
- Besotted Regular ttf
- Besotted Regular web fonts
In order to use all swashes, please install the .otf format of the font.
If you use Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign or another, you'll be able to access alternates in the Glyphs pannel, (with OTF format of the font only). Here is the link where you can see how to access Glyphs panel in Adobe programs: https://adobe.ly/2zuWcwQ
If you are not using these softwares, you can access them through Font Book (Mac) or Character Map (Windows). Quick tutorial on how to access swashes in Character Map:
- Select Character Map app on your PC.
- Once Character Map is opened Select the font you are using from the drop-down box.
- Ensure the Advanced box is checked. You will see the Character set appear, in these drop down boxes, go to " Group by" and select " Unicode Subrange. A second window will appear.
- In the new window scroll down to the bottom option and select " Private use Characters" This will access your Glyphs in the Character Map window.
You may not resell fonts as is or giveaway for free. All end products for clients must be outlined. Mockup photos are not included. Most of them you can buy here: https://crmrkt.com/OJkpok
I would love to see what you'll make with these! Follow @inkyjar on Instagram, let's connect!
Please message me for any questions or concerns regarding this product.