: Complete License, Single seat
*Please contact us for multi-seat licensing
For those of you who have opentype capable software: you can access the alternates by turning on 'Stylistic Alternates' and 'Ligatures' buttons on in Photoshop's Character panel, or via any software with a glyphs panel, e.g. Inkscape, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop CC.
Main Emerald Features:
- Handdrawn with brush & ink
- Standart lowercase and uppercase characters
- Some lowercase alternates
- PUA coded
- Language support for most of european languages (please test your language in the test window below, if some characters that you need are not there - please do not hesitate to contact me and I’ll do my best to add them)
You will get:
- Emerald font in OTF, TTF
- 6 pre-made cards with abstract brush strokes and textures (JPG, AI)
Please, note! You will get editable cards in AI and JPG format. If you want to change colors of the strokes, move them around, change background color etc, you need to have software that will support AI files (eg Adobe Illustrator). You won't be able to edit JPG version as those are just flat images (size 8333x8333), however you can use them as backgrounds.
Emerald is a perfect font for:
- Typography posters
- Apparel design (especially t-shirts!)
- Branding & logo design
- Greeting cards and invitations
- Wedding cards & Save the dates
- Recipes and cooking books!
I hope you’ll have as much fun playing with it, as I had while I was creating & testing it! :-)
Need help? Do not hesitate to contact me: email@example.com
Follow me on Instagram http://instagram.com/faveteart/ for product previews, handlettering and giveaways