: Complete License, Single seat
*Please contact us for multi-seat licensing
In infrared photography, the film or image sensor used is sensitive to infrared light. The part of the spectrum used is referred to as near-infrared to distinguish it from far-infrared, which is the domain of thermal imaging.
The part of the spectrum used is referred to as near-infrared to distinguish it from far-infrared, which is the domain of thermal imaging. Wavelengths used for photography range from about 700 nm to about 900... ahh forget about all that technicality!
The new Infrared action set lets you achieve the looks of whats called "The Wood effect" on your images, bring them from bright vivid greens to snowy, dream-like scenes, without the hassle of expensive cameras and lenses, or slow developing process. It's as easy as one-click, and 3 different approaches for the best results.
- Powerful actions to simulate an infrared photography (The Wood effect)
- 3 actions for different results.
- Works best with... yeah, you guessed it, photos with GREEN grass and trees.
- The result is completely editable (Allowing you to mask out the effect to make it look perfect.)
- Works with Photoshop in any language.
- Built and optimized to have the fewest steps possible, making the actions run fast!
- Works in Photoshop Elements.
- Includes a bonus free sharpening action.
- Includes 3 bonus free noise actions.
Other products you may like
Explore our other popular graphic design and craft resources.