: Complete License, Single seat
*Please contact us for multi-seat licensing
Marble has been popping up recently as a great design element.Â I started thinking about what would make marble truly unique and I figured that adding a bunch of vivid colors to it would do the trick.Â Â Iâ€™ve created a huge set of Marble Paint styles and textures out of acrylic paint and shaving cream.Â
Yes, you read that right, shaving cream!Â The shaving cream creates a great medium to swirl and twirl the paint, creating beautiful, one of a kind Marbled Textures.Â This kit includes 100 unique Marble Paint styles in a variety of single and multi-tone colors.Â With these beautiful styles, you can add a Marble texture to any text or object, all with 1 click!Â I hope you enjoy this Marble Paint bundle as much as I enjoyed creating it!
What You Get:
- 100 Marble Paint Photoshop Styles in both web resolution (72 dpi) and print resolution (300 dpi) contained within 2 .ASL files.Â These styles are all seamless and come in a variety of unique single colors and multi-colored marble textures.Â Dabble with the pattern position, color or scale to create even more options.Â
- 100 Marble Paint Textures as seamless 1800 x 1800px jpeg files, great for those who donâ€™t use photoshop, but still want a great marble effect.
- 18 Marble Paint Photoshop brushes contained within 1 .ABR files.Â Use any of these beautifully textured brushes to create your own unique design in whatever color you want or add one of the layer styles to create something truly original.
- Users Guide contains detailed instruction sheet for Loading and Using Styles and Brushes (PDF).
- 2 Color Guides for a quick view of the different layer styles (jpeg).
All files come in a zip folder.
Required Software:Â Adobe Photoshop CS2 or Higher
TOU - You are welcome to use these images in any items for resale, including Art Prints, stationary, cards, printables, shirt designs, mugs, blogs, advertising and pretty much anything you can think of.Â However, they cannot be sold "as is", as part of a different set, or a layered file where the original image can be obtained.Â Please make sure that at least 50% of the final result is your own creation. Â I also ask that they donâ€™t be used in any â€śsuppliesâ€ť that would compete with my products.Â
Please contact me with any questions, I am always happy to help!Â
Other products you may like
Explore our other popular graphic design and craft resources.