Introducing the Tingler font duo!
Your purchase includes both Tingler Script, a connecting handwritten script typeface, and Tingler Print, a printed handwritten script typeface.
The two Tinglers were created side-by-side to work together. All lowercase letters in Tingler Print are situated to accept the connecting tails from Tingler Script. You can mix and match within the same word to your heart's content!
The Tingler duo was also built with crafters in mind: there are no closed counters in either typeface, which means they can be easily used for stencils and electronic cutters like the Cricut and Silhouette lines.
The Tingler duo package includes:
- Almost 700 glyphs in two fonts, designed to work together
- OTF and TTF versions of both fonts
- No closed counters - handy for stencils and vinyl
- Over 200 accented characters in each font, to support: English, French, Spanish, German, Polish, Romanian, Portuguese, Swedish, Finnish, Norwegian, Danish, Esperanto, Czech, Dutch, Welsh, Filipino, Turkish, and more
- Staggered double-letter ligatures for a hand-drawn look
- PUA-encoded for easy character map access
This font contains OpenType features (alternate characters, extras, and/or ligatures). In order to use these alternates, you need to install the OTF version of the font, and your software needs to be able to access OpenType features.
Some programs have OpenType feature access built in (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Microsoft Word, CorelDraw, QuarkXpress 7+, and more). Many other programs that support Unicode will allow you to import OpenType alternates by copying them from Character Map (PC) or Font Book (Mac) and pasting them into your program.
Please ensure the program you choose to use allows access to these OpenType features before you purchase. Thank you!