: Complete License, Single seat
*Please contact us for multi-seat licensing
Introducing Zooky Squash, a fun hand-lettering style typeface with TONS of alternates!
This typeface started off large, and kept getting larger, until I'd created a minimum of EIGHT different options for each letter! Every letter comes in: standard uppercase, standard lowercase, alternate uppercase, alternate lowercase, small caps, uppercase entry swash, lowercase entry swash, and lowercase terminal swash.
UPDATE: now all of the alternates have been broken out into separate files, so the whole bunch of them are available to you no matter what software you're using. See the included PDF guide for which letters are in which file!
As always, Zooky Squash also includes tons of punctuation, and over 200 accented characters for multiple language support: English, French, Spanish, German, Polish, Romanian, Portuguese, Swedish, Finnish, Norwegian, Danish, Esperanto, Czech, Dutch, Welsh, Filipino, Turkish, and more!
The letters can be mixed and matched to create the look of a hand-lettered piece. Check out the example images -- all characters on the photo images are included in Zooky Squash!
Zooky Squash includes:
- Both OTF and TTF file formats for all files
- All glyphs included in the main Zooky-Squash file; all alternates are also broken out into six separate additional font files (both in OTF and TTF formats)
- Over 600 glyphs total
- Over 200 accented characters for multiple language support
- Over 40 additional dingbats for flourishes
- Coded OpenType features: stylistic alternates, small caps, swashes, and ligatures
- At least 8 options for every letter
- 19 lowercase letter ligatures (bb, cc, dd, ee, ff, gg, ll, mm, nn, oo, pp, rr, ss, tt, zz, th, sh, fl, ft)
- Printable PDF guide of all characters and how to find them
- Fully PUA-encoded for easy character map access
The main Zooky-Squash.otf file contains OpenType features (swashes, stylistic alternates, small caps, ligatures, and additional PUA-encoded glyphs). Some programs have OpenType feature access built in (Adobe Photoshop CC, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Microsoft Word, CorelDraw, QuarkXpress 7+, and more). Many other programs that support Unicode will allow you to import OpenType alternates by copying them from Character Map (PC) or Font Book (Mac) and pasting them into your program.
If that all sounds like gibberish to you, or you know that your software doesn't play nice with OpenType features, never fear! Just install the main Zooky-Squash file, and also install the additional six alternate files: Alternates, Small-Caps, Ornaments, Left-Swash, Right-Swash, and Alternate-Extras; you'll have ready access to all of the alternate alphabets no matter what software you're using!