: Complete License, Single seat
*Please contact us for multi-seat licensing
: 3000 x 3000
Old Stamping Ground is a brand new smart PSD product that gives you everything you need to create retro stamps exactly like those above. With 9 textures, 5 stamp materials to choose from and 8 different artwork styles, you have complete control over how retro or contemporary your stamp will be.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Want true retro? Select a worn cardboard for the stamp material, add dust, scratches, halftone print textures and folds. Next select Retro Blur from the Artwork Styles and opt for a ripped/folded stamp shape. It's that simple to create the perfect retro stamps.
Need a cleaner look? Choose a subtle halftone texture and Original or Textured from the Artwork Styles. Teamed with a clean stamp shape and contemporary paper stamp material you now have a contemporary style postage stamp.
- Old Stamping Ground, a smart PSD enabling you to create Retro Stamps in minutes!
- 3 smart PSD’s canvas sizes (landscape 3000x2000px, portrait 2000x3000px and square 2000px)
- 9 high res PNG textures (3000x4500px)
- Editable Ai and PSD files of 29 postage marks
- 8 pre-made stamp layouts with editable wording and images
- A retro colour guide with various colour combinations for the stamp, image and wording to save you tons of time!
WHAT'S IN THE OLD STAMPING GROUND PSD'S?
- 9 textures (dirt, halftones, folds, worn textures)
- 8 artwork styles (original, cutout, watercolour, sponge painting, retro blur, textured, offset, line drawing)
- 5 stamp materials ranging from smooth paper to folded and stained card)
- Option to select a stamp colour
- Optional stamp border or blocks of colour
- 29 Postage marks loaded into each PSD, just switch on to select which to use
- Black and white stamp option
- Background options; transparent, a solid colour or add an image behind the stamp
OLD STAMPING GROUND USES
- Wedding invites
- Business cards
- Create your own stamps
- Retro design projects
- Restaurant/Coffee loyalty cards
If you have any questions, just message me via The Hungry Jpeg or via www.designsurplus.co