: Complete License, Single seat
*Please contact us for multi-seat licensing
: 3000 x 3000
Old Stamping Ground is a brand new smart PSD product that gives you everything you need to create retro stamps exactly like those above. With 9 textures, 5 stamp materials to choose from and 8 different artwork styles, you have complete control over how retro or contemporary your stamp will be.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Want true retro? Select a worn cardboard for the stamp material, add dust, scratches, halftone print textures and folds. Next select Retro Blur from the Artwork Styles and opt for a ripped/folded stamp shape. It's that simple to create the perfect retro stamps.
Need a cleaner look? Choose a subtle halftone texture and Original or Textured from the Artwork Styles. Teamed with a clean stamp shape and contemporary paper stamp material you now have a contemporary style postage stamp.
- Old Stamping Ground, a smart PSD enabling you to create Retro Stamps in minutes!
- 3 smart PSD’s canvas sizes (landscape 3000x2000px, portrait 2000x3000px and square 2000px)
- 9 high res PNG textures (3000x4500px)
- Editable Ai and PSD files of 29 postage marks
- 8 pre-made stamp layouts with editable wording and images
- A retro colour guide with various colour combinations for the stamp, image and wording to save you tons of time!
WHAT'S IN THE OLD STAMPING GROUND PSD'S?
- 9 textures (dirt, halftones, folds, worn textures)
- 8 artwork styles (original, cutout, watercolour, sponge painting, retro blur, textured, offset, line drawing)
- 5 stamp materials ranging from smooth paper to folded and stained card)
- Option to select a stamp colour
- Optional stamp border or blocks of colour
- 29 Postage marks loaded into each PSD, just switch on to select which to use
- Black and white stamp option
- Background options; transparent, a solid colour or add an image behind the stamp
OLD STAMPING GROUND USES
- Wedding invites
- Business cards
- Create your own stamps
- Retro design projects
- Restaurant/Coffee loyalty cards
If you have any questions, just message me via The Hungry Jpeg or via www.designsurplus.co
Other products you may like
Explore our other popular graphic design and craft resources.