: Complete License, Single seat
*Please contact us for multi-seat licensing
: 1000 x 1000
Our new set of patterns "Spring Stories" is our tribute to a carefree childhood and its characteristic annual joy from the coming spring.
We all remember how interesting it was way back as a child to observe the changing spring nature and warming life. We have made a list of all the things we ourselves loved to do in the spring and drew patterns based on that list.
So, here's a visual checklist of all the things you just have to do at the beginning of spring:
1) To meet the Easter bunny. Do you remember how happy you were about this meeting in your childhood?
2) Build a birdhouse. Spring is the time when a lot of migratory birds return home. Why don't we once again refresh our carpentry skills from when we made the birdhouses together and hung the feeding troughs.
3) Watch the chickens. The process when small yellow squeaking lumps emerge from their shells to meet the world is simply fascinating.
4) Get busy with a garden. If you have your own garden it is time to prepare it for the coming season.
5) Grow a garden on the windowsill. Don't you have your own garden? No problem, let's grow it on the windowsill. We will need some jars, a little land from the outside, some seeds, and water.
6-7) See the first insects and watch their life. Take a magnifying glass and proceed to the nearest park or garden. Our goal is to observe the waking insects.
8) Celebrate Easter. We paint eggs and remember our artistic skills.
9) Walk in the rain. Put on your rubber boots and raincoats, grab the umbrellas and rush outside. Jump into the puddles and enjoy the first spring rain. The one who makes more splashes is the winner! :)
10) Launch boats. In the spring, snow and ice begin to melt, and the streams of freed water run through the streets. Remember, as a child, we built ships from paper and ran chasing them - let's do it again?
As usual, we have paid special attention to the development of graphic elements in patterns and tried to improve their level of detail. The full list of elements used in the "Spring Stories" is: birdhouses, starling, birch, willow, apple blossom, rabbits, crocuses, ladybug, hen and chickens, dandelions, clover, dragonfly, beetle, butterfly, bee, lily of the valley, snowdrop, garden tools (watering can and chopper), seeds and sprouts, hyacinth, magnolia, snail, sakura, umbrellas, tulip, paper boats.
With the purchase of the collection you get:
- 10 colored vector patterns (10 AI files 1000x1000 px, 10 EPS files 1000x1000 px, 10 PNG files 4000x4000 px, 10 JPG files 4000x4000 px)
- 10 basic vector patterns (10 AI files 1000x1000 px, 10 EPS files 1000x1000 px, 10 PNG files 4000x4000 px, 10 JPG files 4000x4000 px)
That's 80 files in total.
Enjoy! If you have any questions or wishes, please write to us—email@example.com