: Complete License, Single seat
*Please contact us for multi-seat licensing
Introducing this watercolor Lilac collection! :) In collection you will find lilac flowers, compositions, card templates, and other things! This watercolor collection is perfect for decoration, cards, invitations, posters, digital projects, scrapbooking, textile design, packaging, etc. I really hope you enjoy because this hand-drawn set contains everything you need to create beautiful designs.
This collection includes:
- 19 PNG high quality files with individual objects (300 dpi, transparent background)
- 3 PNG files with compositions (300 dpi, transparent background)
- 5 card templates: JPEG + PNG files (300 dpi, 2 cards 4000x4000 px, 3 cards A4 2480x3508 px, transparent background in PNG files)
- 1 illustration: JPEG + PNG files (300 dpi, 4000x4000 px, transparent background in PNG files)
Please NOTE: The Sample images are not included, they are an example of what you can make using these elements yourself!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
This material is copyrighted to Irina Diasli. Commercial users must combine various creative elements to form an original design / creation in which time and effort has been put into making. Let these items be tools to foster your creativity to create a unique design or product different from my original. Final creation must not be extractable or sold as clipart.
The following is not permitted with these files:
- Selling or sharing "as is"
- Selling the assets as clip art
- Giving away as a freebie
- Selling the assets in a template that allows the original assets to be removed, eg if you're selling an invitation template you would flatten the assets so they're not editable
The product is sold with either a Standard License or an Extended License.
::Standard License:: Graphic Items purchased under the standard license may be used to create end products for sale where lifetime sales of the end product for sale do not exceed 500 units on a single cohesive project or product line.
::Extended License:: Items purchased under the Extended License may be used to create end projects for sale that may be sold an unlimited number of times.