: Complete License, Single seat
*Please contact us for multi-seat licensing
Introducing Cherry Cordial, a new connecting script font with a full second alphabet of print characters, so you can mix and match for a unique look! It also comes with a number of flourish characters, as well as even more alternates for some letters to add extra drama to your work.
Cherry Cordial contains a full set of punctuation, over 35 ligatures, and over 200 accented characters for language support.
Cherry Cordial includes:
- Both OTF and TTF file formats
- Standard uppercase and lowercase alphabets
- Full stylistic alternate alphabet and number set (coded into the main file, and also separated out into their own alternate font file)
- Over 200 accented characters for language support
- Over 35 ligatures coded into the main file
- Numerous extra letters and flourishes
- Fully PUA-encoded for Character Map / Glyphs panel access
The main file, Cherry-Cordial.otf, contains OpenType features (alternate characters, extras, and/or ligatures). In order to use these alternates, you need to install the OTF version of the font, and your software needs to be able to access OpenType features.
Some programs have OpenType feature access built in (Adobe Photoshop CC, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Microsoft Word, CorelDraw, QuarkXpress 7+, and more). Many other programs that support Unicode will allow you to import OpenType alternates by copying them from Character Map (PC) or Font Book (Mac) and pasting them into your program.
If your software isn't friendly to OpenType features, or you need to use the TTF versions, fear not! The alternate alphabet has been separated out into a second alternate font file. You can still access all of the letters of the second alphabet, the decorative flourishes, and a full second group of 199 accented characters based on the alternate alphabet. See the included PDF helpful hints guide for details!