: Complete License, Single seat
*Please contact us for multi-seat licensing
: 4000px x 4000px
- olor splashes on carefully paired colored background
- black splashes on transparent background
- white splashes on transparent background
They are fully editable and scalable with no loss in quality, vector sources are included.
These pattern can be used for a huge variety of artworks like posters, art prints, banners, branding elements, web and social design, packaging, tees, fashion design, stationery and tons of amazing creative projects.
COLORED INK SPLASH PATTERNS
- 1 vector AI Swatch with 14 color seamless patterns located in the swatches panel
- 1 vector EPS with 14 color seamless patterns located in the swatches panel
- 1 PAT (Photoshop patterns format) with 14 resizable color seamless patterns
- 42 JPG @300dpi 4000x4000px (with 100%, 50% and 25% wide pattern tiles for each of the 14 patterns)
- 1 color palette made using 10 trendy Pantone colors from the official Ultra Violet Palettes. Color palette comes in the following formats: AI, ACO, ASE
BLACK + WHITE INK SPLASH PATTERNS
- 1 vector AI Swatch with 28 (14 black + 14 white) seamless patterns located in the swatches panel
- 1 vector EPS with 28 (14 black + 14 white) seamless patterns located in the swatches panel
- 1 PAT (Photoshop patterns format) with 28 (14 black + 14 white) resizable seamless patterns
- 28 PNG with transparent background @300dpi 4000x4000px
- available in AI CC, AI CS, EPS CC, EPS CS
- swatches panel includes color + black + white versions for each of the 14 patterns, for a total of42 seamless patterns. There is included color palette too
- layer panel includes 14 layers, one for each pattern
- each layer includes 2 objects: a top square and a bottom square.Top square is for pattern and bottom square is for background color.
- Since all the patterns are with transparent background, you can try endless creative possibilitiessimply changing background color in the bottom square and switching color, black or white pattern version in the top square
- For changing pattern color just double-click on the relative thumb in the swatches panel to open the editing mode. Click on any of the splashes then open the color picker and set your color. Finally click on done for applying the new color on the default pattern or save a copy for creating a copy of the default pattern with the new color.