: Complete License, Single seat
*Please contact us for multi-seat licensing
I'm happy to present you my new funny playful script font Spaghetti. Flexible and quirky as Italian pasta????
The Spaghetti playful font includes main & alternative uppercase, and main & alternative lowercase, and the full set of double letters in upper and lowercase, and large range of numerals and punctuation. The Spaghetti font will be perfect for use in all your design projects be it logos, labels, packaging design, blog headlines. Also, it will look great on mugs, cards, kids books headlines or other typographic projects.
The Spaghetti Symbols is an additional font with 52 hand-drawn doodles, catchwords, arrows, and swashes and can help to make your design more original. Combine and arrange swashes and illustrations to create your own designs and make borders, frames, dividers, logos and more (just use A-Z and a-z keys in the included Spaghetti Symbols font). A different symbol is assigned to ever uppercase or lowercase standard character so you do not need graphics software just simply type the letter you need.
- As BONUS to Spaghetti font I added 5 seamless patterns in .JPG .EPS .PNG and .ASL formats.
- Character map PDF document with listed all glyphs and ligatures. Having opening these files during working progress may save your time on searching appropriate glyph.
- Instruction on how to Install Fonts,
- Instruction on how to use PUA, and
- Instruction on how to help fonts work better in MS Word is also included.
(Need access to TTF’s? There is a link included in the info text file. But for better results, please install and use the .otf file of the font. This open type features such as stylistic alternates and ligatures you can find in .otf file only.)
Extensive language support is included. Western European, Central, and South East European too. Just type a message in the text box below and see if all the characters you’ll need are there.
- Contextual Alternates: Automatically adds contextual alternates for a more natural handwritten feel, in programs with Open type capability.
- Standard Ligatures: 52 ligatures of double letters for a more custom look
- Stylistic Alternates: extra stylistic alternates for all characters
- Multilingual Support for 27 languages: Afrikaans, Albanian, Basque, Bosnian, Catalan, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Faroese, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Turkish, Welsh, Zulu
- character set: ÁÂÄÀÅÃÆÇÐÉÊËÈÍÎÏÌÑÓÔÖÒØÕŒÞÚÛÜÙ????Ý?Ÿ? áâäàåãæçðéêëèíîïìñóôöòøõœþßúûüù????ý?ÿ? and more.
- PUA Encoding: Additional glyphs can be accessed through Character Map or Font Book (can copy and paste desired glyphs, when Opentype panels are not available.)
For designers who do have open type capable software: you can access alternates by turning on 'Stylistic Alternates' and 'Ligatures' buttons on in Photoshop's Character panel or via any software with a glyphs panel, e.g. Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop CC, Inkscape.
I hope you love it and if you have any question, feel free to contact me via personal message or leave a message under this text.
Photo credit (c) Unsplash, Pexels, Splitshire
To check out more about the new product for product preview, hand lettering and giveaways - follow me on Instagram