: Complete License, Single seat
*Please contact us for multi-seat licensing
: 10 cm x 10 cm
Make 2019 a colourful year with this 2019 desk calendar template. Make yourself a cute calendar to place on your desk, or create a calendar as a gift for your customers or clients.
Each month features a different geometric pattern.
This calendar is already formatted for 2019 and includes January 2019 - December 2019.
Creating a calendar can take a long time, but it doesn't have to. I've done all the hard work for you! All you need to do is change the fonts and graphics to make it unique.
This template is print-ready. Here are more specifications:
- Size: Each calendar card is 4 x 6 inch (10 x 15 cm)
- File formats: AI, EPS, INDD, PDF
- Colour mode: CMYK
- DPI: 300
- Bleed: 0.125 inch / 3 mm
On what day of the week does this calendar start? You'll get two versions - one with the week starting on a Sunday, and one starting the week on a Monday.
Can I change the fonts, graphics and size of this calendar? Yes! Everything is editable, and instructions are included.
- AI and INDD files can be opened in Adobe Illustrator or InDesign (you require at least CS5)
- EPS files can be opened in software like Inkscape, CorelDraw, Affinity, Sketch. Please note that I haven't tested the files in these programs.
- PDF files can be opened in Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat.
- Fonts used in the templates (all free fonts. Links are available in the download)
- You will need to have a good working knowledge of one of the above programs to edit this template. You will also need to know how to install fonts on your system.
HOW TO UNZIP a ZIP file
Your download is a ZIP file. To unzip it, please follow these instructions:
- On a Mac, simply double-click on it.
- On a PC, right click and choose Extract Files.
After customising this template, all you need to do is save as a PDF and send it to the printer of your choice. Instructions are included in your download.
Let me know if you have any questions.