: Complete License, Single seat
*Please contact us for multi-seat licensing
I'm really delighted to introduce to you this adorable whimsical watercolor collection. Create your personal or business projects with cuties like bunnies, bears and adorable foxes. Floral elements are also included. Create whimsical scenes with cute backgrounds and DIY elements. Take a look at the magical seamless patterns too - so many possibilities!
Would you need more cute foxes follow the FoxLINK
Please read carefully the description
✓ IMPORTANT NOTE! To make it easier for you to download, I divided the set into parts. After purchase you'll get only a part of the goods. The rest of the stuff should be downloaded separately. The PDF files with links are included.
All files are high-resolution (300 dpi). PNG files are transparent.
You will also get a layered PSD file (with 4 pre-made cute cards). All the cards are in one file. Open the file in the program Adobe Photoshop, remove the white top layer, turn layers 'on' and 'off' and arrange elements to change the composition if you wish. The cards are available in PNG or Jpeg format as well. They come with and without text.
185 PNG, 25 JPEG, 1 PSD files
- DIY animal variations: 96 PNG (3564x3780 px, 2016x3780 px, 4851x7087 px)
- DIY floral elements: 16 PNG (from 777 to 3193 px)
- DIY objects: 31 PNG (from 1360 to 6383 px)
- Wreaths and bouquets: 3 PNG (from 2768 to 4004 px)
- Background elements: 9 PNG (about 500-600 mm)
- Seamless patterns Simple: 7 PNG, 1 JPEG (350x357 mm)
- Seamless patterns Cute: 5 PNG, 1 JPEG (500x500 mm and 350x357 mm)
- Simple cards: 16 PNG, 16 JPEG (260x370 mm)
- Cute cards: 2 PNG, 6 JPEG, 1 PSD (260x370 mm)
- Bonus: 1 seamless pattern (420 x 450 mm or 4961 x 5315 px), 1 leaf PNG file (2298 x 1776 px)
Software requirements: To open and edit the PSD-files is required Adobe Photoshop CS1 or newer. The PNG transparent files and JPEG files can be opened with most photo editing software.
If you have any questions or problems, PLEASE pop me a private message!
I hope you enjoy using these watercolors as much as I loved doing them :)