: Complete License, Single seat
*Please contact us for multi-seat licensing
Buongiorno Rastellino is an elegant, feminine and graceful calligraphic handwritten script font with will be perfect for branding, logos, wedding stationery, social media, packaging, and other projects that require an elegant touch.
Buongiorno Rastellino script contains a full set of uppercase letters and 5 sets of lowercase letters, (standard, alternative, and initial, final form. To make a needed form just type a letter with a number such as a1, a2 ) and 46 ligatures - which can be used to create a handwritten calligraphy look. What's included:
- Buongiorno Rastellino_script.otf
- Buongiorno Rastellino_script.woff
- Buongiorno Rastellino_script.woff2
- Character map PDF document with listed all glyphs and ligatures. Having opening these files during working progress may save your time on searching appropriate glyph.
- Instruction on how to Install Fonts,
- Instruction on how to use PUA, and
- Instruction on how to help fonts work better in MS Word is also included.
(Need access to TTF’s? There is a link included in the info text file. But for better results, please install and use the .otf file of the font. This open type features such as stylistic alternates and ligatures you can find in .otf file only.)
Extensive language support is included. Western European, Central, and South East European too. Just type a message in the text box below and see if all the characters you’ll need are there.
- Contextual Alternates: Automatically adds contextual alternates for a more natural handwritten feel, in programs with Open type capability.
- Stylistic Alternates: 46 ligatures of double letters and extra stylistic alternates for lowercase characters
- Multilingual Support for 27 languages: Afrikaans, Albanian, Basque, Bosnian, Catalan, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Faroese, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Turkish, Welsh, Zulu
- character set: ÁÂÄÀÅÃÆÇÐÉÊËÈÍÎÏÌÑÓÔÖÒØÕŒÞÚÛÜÙẂŴẄẀÝŶŸỲ áâäàåãæçðéêëèíîïìñóôöòøõœþßúûüùẃŵẅẁýŷÿỳ and more.
- PUA Encoding: Additional glyphs can be accessed through Character Map or Font Book (can copy and paste desired glyphs, when Opentype panels are not available.)
For designers who do have open type capable software: you can access alternates by turning on 'Stylistic Alternates' and 'Ligatures' buttons on in Photoshop's Character panel or via any software with a glyphs panel, e.g. Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop CC, Inkscape.
I hope you love it and if you have any question, feel free to contact me via personal message or leave a message under this text.
Photo credit (c) Unsplash, Pexels, Splitshire
To check out more about the new product for product preview, hand lettering and giveaways - follow me on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/iradvilyuk/