: Complete License, Single seat
*Please contact us for multi-seat licensing
: 1160 cm x 1160 cm
Richardine Script is retro signage font, bold and clean. There are so many variations on each character. Include Opentype stylistic alternates. You are able to create so many different typographical layouts easily and quickly. Make sure you use OpenType savvy program and simply open Glyph Palette to access all of the glyphs. This font is suitable for t-shirts, signage, logos, headlines, branding, packaging, etc.
Richardine Script features 364 glyphs and alternate characters. including initial and terminal letters, alternates, ornament, swash, ligatures and multiple language support.
To enable the OpenType Stylistic alternates, you need a program that supports OpenType features such as Adobe Illustrator CS, Adobe Indesign & CorelDraw X6-X7, Microsoft Word 2010 or later versions.
Richardine Script is coded with PUA Unicode, which allows full access to all the extra characters without having special designing software. Mac users can use Font Book , and Windows users can use Character Map to view and copy any of the extra characters to paste into your favourite text editor/app.
Foreign Languages Support:
The ZIP file are include the following :
- Richardine Script.OTF
- Richardine Script.TTF
To Access Alternate Characters Click The Link Below:
- How to access alternates in Adobe illustrator CS https://www.youtube.com watch?v=geL0Ye02Ryk
- How to access alternates in Adobe illustrator CC https://www.youtube.com watch?v=V25yiUh8BcE
- How to access alternates in Ms Word https://www.youtube.com watch?v=HxkhZiCuwEw
- How to access alternates in Coreldraw X7 https://www.youtube.com watch?v=UBVsufJjons
- How to access alternates in Indesign CS https://www.youtube.com watch?v=HgZTCxKG14Q
- How to access alternates in Adobe Photoshop CC https://www.youtube.com watch?v=BYKXl58AdNY
If you have any question, don't hesitate to contact me by email Thanks and happy designing :-)
Thank You for purchase!