: Complete License, Single seat
*Please contact us for multi-seat licensing
This template is designed for both Ms Word and Pages.
This is functional resume template that puts more emphasis on your skills and achievements rather than on your work history. Its structure helps employers understand how your skills and competences relate to the job description. This template will be a great option if you have big gaps in your career history or if you decided to change your career and would like to highlight the skills that will be valuable for your new job even though it might be not directly related to your previous work experience.
This template is easy to customize. You can duplicate anything, move units or delete anything you do not need. You can also change colors and fonts and make your resume unique.
You will receive ZIP attachment which includes resume files both for MS Word and Pages:
- 1 page resume template in A4 and US Letter formats
- 2 pages resume template in A4 and US Letter formats
- Cover letter template in A4 and US Letter formats
- References template in A4 and US Letter formats
- Salary expectations template in A4 and US Letter formats
- Free fonts used in the templates
- Icon pack (70 icons covering contact information, social media and interests mentioned in resume)
- User guide that will help you customize your resume
- Excellent customer support in case you have any questions
You need to have at least MS Word 2010 (for Windows or Mac OS) or newer or Apple Pages to be able to work with these templates. They will not work properly with other software like Google Docs, OpenOffice, WordOnline etc.
© All our templates are designed for personal use only. They may not be resold or redistributed to third parties under any circumstances.