: Complete License, Single seat
*Please contact us for multi-seat licensing
I do a lot of double-uppercase fonts, so for a change of pace, here's a double-lowercase script font! Hallsey has one set of lowercase letters mapped to a-z, and then a full second set of lowercase letters mapped to A-Z. Mix them together for a hip, hand-lettered look!
The line weights on Hallsey are all over the place, from plump to super-thin, to add to the handmade look. Plus, it has smooth lines and edges for an easy crafting experience.
Hallsey also contains tons of punctuation, as well as almost 300 accented characters for language support (including English, French, Spanish, German, Polish, Romanian, Portuguese, Swedish, Finnish, Norwegian, Danish, Esperanto, Czech, Dutch, Welsh, Filipino, Turkish, and more!)
- Both OTF and TTF file formats
- Two lowercase alphabets (no uppercase) for a hand-lettered look
- Numbers 0-9 and plenty of punctuation
- Almost 300 accented characters for language support
- Fully PUA-encoded for Character Map / Font Book access