: Complete License, Single seat
*Please contact us for multi-seat licensing
The art of Tie Dye dates back centuries, crossing the globe, from Africa, to Asia, to the Americas. In the 60’s, Tie Dye went through a revolution, introducing bright and bold colors. I’m always looking for something new and “eye-popping” in my designs. I started out with a texture pack, but quickly realized that I needed something more. The ability to instantly add a Tie Dye effect to any design became my desire. From that desire, blossomed the Feelin’ Groovy Tie Dye Bundle. With these styles, you can apply a Tie Dye effect to any text or object, all with 1 Click! I hope you enjoy this Tie Dye bundle as much as I enjoyed creating it!
What You Get:
• 100 Tie Dye Photoshop Layer Styles in both web resolution (72 dpi) and print resolution (300 dpi) contained within 2 .ASL files.
• 2 “Chameleon” Layer styles so you can add a tie dye effect to any color
• 100 Tie Dye Textures as seamless 1800 x 1800px jpeg files
• 30 “Groovy” vector images in a single .PSD file, formatted as vector shapes so you can drag and drop them into your project. I have also included all of these images as PNG files.
• 40 Photoshop brushes contained within 2 .ABR files. One file contains the 30 vector images, conveniently made into Photoshop brushes for quick use. The other file contains 10 Scatter brushes for a fun effect.
• Detailed instruction sheet for Loading and Using Styles (jpeg).
• Color Guide for a quick view of the different styles (jpeg).
All files come in a zip folder.
Required Software: Adobe Photoshop CS2 or Higher
TOU - You are welcome to use these images in any items for resale, including Art Prints, stationary, cards, printables, shirt designs, mugs, blogs, advertising and pretty much anything you can think of. However, they cannot be sold "as is", as part of a different set, or a layered file where the original image can be obtained. Please make sure that at least 50% of the final result is your own creation. I also ask that they don’t be used in any “supplies” that would compete with my products.
Please contact me with any questions, I am always happy to help!