: Complete License, Single seat
*Please contact us for multi-seat licensing
It's time to take a little time out and get PLAYFUL with a brand new rustic font trio that loves a good adventure! :)
Introducing the Indigo Summer Font Trio , a happy trio of hand lettered and brushed fonts (with extras), all designed to compliment each other perfectly in typographic designs, yet stand beautifully on their own , each with it's own unique personality.
- END and BEGINNING swashes : From rustic arrows to twirly curls, you can choose between 8 lovely end swash sets to add onto your lowercase start and end letters. If you don't have Opentype capable software, there is a separate Swashes TTF font for you to use for typing out the swashes.
- ALTERNATE letters : The script has a full set of lowercase alternate characters and double letter ligatures to make your design look super natural.
- Two dingbat fonts with 160 fun doodles to add to your designs.
WHAT YOU GET :
- FONTS :
- Indigo Summer Script Font - A hearty, hand painted, wobbly-edged brush font with an alternate set of lowercase letters and 8 swash sets )
- Indigo Summer Upright Script Font - An upright version of the script.
- Indigo Summer Serif Font - A happy, handwritten rustic all caps font with.
- Indigo Summer Serif Solid Font - A solid , filled version of the above font.
- Indigo Summer Sans Serif Font - A simple complimentary block font perfect for smaller text.
- Indigo Summer Swashes Font - Type the swashes onto the start end of words.
- Indigo Summer Dingbat Extras Font 1
- Indigo Summer Dingbat Extras Font 2
GENERAL INFO :
SWASHES : You do not need special software to use the end and beginning swashes. There is a separate TTF font file for these if you need it. However if you do have Opentype Capable software, you can access the swashes directly from the main script font, in your glyphs panel.
SCRIPT FONT : To access the extra alternate lowercase letters and ligatures, you will need a GLYPHS PANEL. You can find a Glyphs panel in programs like Adobe Illustrator, Inkscape or Photoshop CC.
For folks who do have opentype capable software or a Glyphs panel: The alternates are accessible by turning on 'Stylistic Alternates' and 'Ligatures' buttons on in Photoshop's Character panel, or via any software with a glyphs panel, e.g. Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop CC, Inkscape.
All fonts are available as TTF and OTF formats.
That's it! Now all thats left to do is have FUN! So go on - go WILD with the Indigo Summer Font trio!