Our latest FREEBIE is here!! Download this 3D layered font by Darwinoo completely FREE of charge, this week only. A huge thank you to Darwinoo for allowing us to share their brilliant product with you for free. Be sure to check out other products offered by visiting their complete store - click here.
As with all our weekly freebies, this product comes with a complete commercial license. The same as with all our paid goods.
About this font:
- All alternate characters appear in "Alternate for Current Selection" in Glyphs Panel.
- First 3D script turned font.
- This font contains 1.000 glyphs and supports all basic Latin characters and eastern European languages.
- 50 portable lowercase swashes; can create 50*26=1.300 extra alternate characters.
- To easily access the alternate characters, I included many shortcuts to make accessing the alternate characters faster and easier! (Activate Contextual Alternates feature).
- This font is also PUA encoded, so it can be accessed with other non-design softwares such as Cricut, Silhouette, etc. (Use Character Map for Windows OS, use Font Book for Mac OS).
For the fastest and easiest way to acces alternate characters, please use Opentype supported softwares such as Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Corel Draw X6-X7.
Zip file contains:
- Brazilian Script Stroke version.otf and .ttf font file.
- Brazilian Script Fill version.otf and .ttf font file.
- Rule table on how to use shortcuts and OpenType features.
- Tutorial image - how to use OpenType features in Adobe Illustrator
- Tutorial image - how to use OpenType features in Adobe Photoshop
- Tutorial image - how to use OpenType features in AdobeIndesign