Applying to Become a Store
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING SELLER AGREEMENT (“AGREEMENT”) CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU AS A SELLER (“also referred to as “YOU”, “You”, “you” and/or “your”) BEFORE YOU START TO USE THE SERVICE AS MENTIONED BELOW. YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS IS AN ABSOLUTE CONDITION OF YOUR USE OF THE “THEHUNGRYJPEG” WEBSITE AS PROVIDED BY THEHUNGRYJPEG FROM TIME TO TIME, WHICH IS PROPRIETARY TO INMAGINE LAB PTE LTD (“THJ”).
1. USE OF OUR SERVICES
TheHungryJPEG (“https://thehungryjpeg.com”) is a website to help designers, crafters, seasoned graphic designers, and anybody with an interest in the design world. THJ’s service is to provide high-quality resources for an affordable price and free crafts as provided by THJ from time to time. THJ also provides a business opportunity to You for the opening of an online store using the Website for the upload and sale of Your content (“Content”) (which shall collectively be known as the “Service”).
2. SCOPE OF THE AGREEMENT
3. REQUIREMENTS TO BECOME A SELLER ON THJ
- You must be eighteen (18) years old and above and must be able to form legally binding contracts to be a Seller on the Website.
To complete the registration, You must submit the following:
- if You are an individual Seller, a copy of Your personal identification documents, being Your identity card or passport;
- if You are a business Seller, a copy of the necessary business licenses or company documents as requested by THJ;
- Your current and up-to-date contact information including but not limited to Your email address, mobile phone number, fixed landline number and residential or an office address (as the case may be);
- Your bank account information together with documents, as required by THJ, evidencing that the bank account is owned by and in the name of You or Your company or business; and
- such other information that THJ deems necessary from time to time.
For clarity purposes, the submission of the above mentioned documents and/or information serves a verification purpose. For payment reasons, such documents/ information serves to determine the identity of the Seller we are making payments to.
4. GRANT OF RIGHTS
- You grant THJ the perpetual right as a non-exclusive distributor to distribute, license, sublicense and sell the Content throughout the world via the Website, application programming interface (API) methods and other portable interfaces linking to the Website, other websites, platforms and venues under common control of THJ or affiliated to THJ, and distributors/ resellers and their respective sites and distribution channels and/or any other third parties’ platforms (collectively, the “Distribution Network”), in and through any and all media and methods now known or hereafter devised, including the right to include such Content in any marketing collaterals, promotional channels or marketing methods, pursuant to the terms and conditions in this Agreement and all other related activities whether on the Website or through any other third parties' platforms at THJ’s own expense without any further costs, charges or license fees to you. For the avoidance of doubt, THJ by virtue of this clause shall also duly obtain the right to use the Content for the purposes as prescribed under this Clause 4(a) without any further costs, charges or license fees to be incurred.
- You further authorize THJ and the parties within the Distribution Network to facilitate all licensing and royalty fee payments/commissions with regard to the Content as they each deem fit, including without limitation the remittance, collection, payment, withholding, transfer, crediting and other payment/collection methods for the sale, licensing and sublicensing of the Content.
- With respect to the Content, you grant THJ the following rights:
- reproduce and authorize others to reproduce products / merchandise / advertisements / promotional materials from Content for promotional use, other uses and/or resale;
- use / re-use;
- market and distribute the Content;
- publish / republish;
- upload / post, transmit and stream on any medium;
- print on any printable matter;
- display on any display format and on any display medium;
- the right to use and publish, and permit others to use and publish, your name in association with the Content, for the purpose of selling and distributing the Content, including for advertising and promotional purposes;
- the right to use the Content for THJs or the Distribution Network’s business purposes relating to the promotion of the Website, the Distribution Network and their respective distribution programs, and promote the licensing of Content, for which no compensation shall be due to the you for such business or commercial purposes;
- the right to determine (i) the suitability of keywords used or associated with the Content and adapt, change and insert as THJ deems fit other keywords for such Content; and (ii) the categorization of all Content on the Website and within the Distribution Network; and/or
- the absolute right to remove the Content from the Website and the Distribution Network for any reason with or without notice or reference to you.
- For clarity purposes, where your Content needs to be used for promotional and marketing purposes by THJ on the Website and/or Distribution Network for the sale of bundles:-
- if your Content is sold within the bundle then we shall be free to use the Content without the need for written notice requesting for consent or payment of any consideration thereto; or
- if your Content is not sold within the bundle then we shall personally be in touch with you to request for your consent before proceeding. If, however, you do not wish to have your Content used, we will respect your decision.
5. RIGHTS OF THJ
- THJ reserves the right to refuse registration, suspend or cease provision of the Service, terminate accounts, remove or edit the Content, or cancel orders made in its sole and absolute discretion.
- Without limiting other remedies, THJ may limit, suspend, or terminate the Website, its Services and member’s accounts (“Member’s Accounts”), prohibit access to the Website, and the Content, delay or remove hosted contents and take technical and legal steps to keep You off the Website if, based on THJ's sole and absolute discretion, THJ is of the view that You are or may be potentially creating problems or possible legal liabilities, infringing the Intellectual Property Rights (as more particularly defined in Clause 11) of THJ and/or of third parties, in breach of this Agreement or acting inconsistently with the letter or spirit of the Policies.
- Additionally, THJ may suspend or terminate Your account if You are a recurring infringer of the Intellectual Property Rights of third parties.
- Where there are no sales of the products on Your Seller store or where You have been inactive for more than twelve (12) months, THJ reserves the right to cancel Your Seller account and/or remove all Content listings in Your Seller store without notice to You.
6. THJ’S POLICIES TO PREVAIL
You hereby agree and understand that this Agreement, its Policies, and its Terms of Service, shall prevail in respect of any matters addressed herein. In the event of any conflict between any specific terms listed on Your store and this Agreement regarding such matters, this Agreement shall override such terms and You hereby agree to be bound by the provisions of this Agreement in its entirety.
7. USER REPRESENTATION AND WARRANTIES
8. AMENDMENT OF AGREEMENT
- THJ shall be entitled at any time and from time to time, to modify, amend or change this Agreement as appropriate and at our sole and absolute discretion. It is Your responsibility to regularly visit the Website, to view the Policies, and the Terms of Services, and to keep yourself updated on any changes made to the same.
- Please do not sell on the Website if You are not agreeable to any amendments or modifications of this Agreement. You agree to sell on the Website at Your own risk, and Your use of the Website and tools for the Seller following any amendment or modifications of the Agreement constitutes Your agreement and acceptance to be bound by the same.
- THJ does not take any responsibility or agree to indemnify You for losses You suffer arising from the modified Agreement or Your own failure to keep yourself updated on the modifications to this Agreement, and You irrevocably agree to hold Us harmless or indemnify Us from any losses that You may suffer therefrom.
- In using the Website, and the Service, You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your account and password, and for restricting unauthorized access to Your account. You hereby agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under Your account.
- While using the Website, and the Service, as a Seller, You will not:
- post or list inappropriate Content or products on the Website as more particularly described in Clause 10;
- violate any laws, third party rights (including the Intellectual Property Rights of others), or the Policies;
- manipulate the price of the Content or interfere with another Seller’s listings;
- circumvent or manipulate the fee structure, the billing process or any fees owed to THJ;
- take any action that may undermine the feedback or ratings systems;
- transfer Your account to another party without THJ’s consent;
- copy, modify, or distribute the Content from the Website and THJ’s Intellectual Property Rights or involving any third party;
- harvest or otherwise collect information about the members or third parties as may be available on the Website, including but not limited to email addresses, without their consent; and/or
- use existing Member’s Accounts or create new Member Accounts in order to circumvent or avoid, buying or selling limits, and other restrictions by THJ.
“Intellectual Property Rights” means and includes but is not limited to, any patent, copyright, design right, data, database, trademark, service mark, trade secret, trade names, goodwill, know-how, derivative works, confidential information with intellectual property rights, other intellectual property rights or proprietary rights similar to the foregoing (whether registered or unregistered) in any country and in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, and includes applications for the grant of such rights.
10. UPLOADING OF CONTENT
- When posting reviews, comments, questions, videos and other contents and information on the Website, (where applicable), You must ensure that such Content:
- is accurate and not misleading;
- is not illegal, obscene or threatening;
- is not defamatory or libellous;
- is not invasive of privacy;
- is not commercial solicitation, pyramid schemes, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam”;
- is not political campaigning in any form;
- does not consist of or contain computer viruses or other forms of computer codes, technologies or programs that may harm the Website and Distribution Network, or the interests or property of the members;
- does not infringe the Intellectual Property Rights of THJ and/or any third party;
- does not violate this Agreement, the Terms and Conditions, and the Policies of THJ as made known to You directly or through the Website; and/or
- is otherwise injurious or objectionable to THJ or any third parties.
- In accordance with Clause 10.1, You shall not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of the Content uploaded by You.
- Failure to comply with Clause 10.1 shall entitle THJ to impose on You such penalties as deemed appropriate by THJ’s discretion (including but not limited to termination of this Agreement pursuant to Clause 17).
11. REMOVAL OF CONTENT BY THJ
- You acknowledge that THJ shall have the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit any Content uploaded by You. Notwithstanding any monitoring, THJ takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Content posted by You and reserves the right, but not the obligation, to remove any Content posted on the Website and through the Distribution Network.
- You shall indemnify THJ against all claims resulting from the Content posted, supplied or uploaded to the Website by You.
12. OPENING OF AN ONLINE STORE ON OUR WEBSITE
Upon opening of the store, THJ will review Your submission within ten (10) working days. You will be notified via email whether the application is accepted or rejected.
13. OPERATION OF YOUR ONLINE STORE ON OUR WEBSITE
- Once somebody purchases Your products, they are issued with an automated download link to access them.
- You can view Your earnings balance by going to the “Sales” section of Your account and clicking on the “Payouts” tab. Customers of Your purchases may contact You before or after purchase, with a range of questions.
- You are required to respond to these enquiries within one (1) business day. A quicker and more detailed response will increase the likelihood of Your products selling better.
14. PRICING AND TAXES
- You shall indemnify THJ against all claims resulting from Content posted, supplied or uploaded to the Website by You.
- THJ reserves the right to change and amend the prices, and/or impose charges on the Service, at any time, without prior notice to You. However, THJ will at best efforts notify You of any impending price changes according to any notification methods THJ solely deems fit.
- THJ will use all reasonable effort to ensure that the pricing and information for the Service stated therein are accurate, however, there are possibilities due to genuine error that the information of the Service may be inaccurate, or the Service may be priced wrongly. If such situations may arise, we reserve the right to take any appropriate action we deem necessary to rectify the same.
In respect to the payment to be made for the Service, stores are paid a commission of fifty percent (50%) of each final net sale total. The cut-off date for payouts is on the last day of each month. You will receive Your earnings within ten (10) working days of the following month. You may elect to receive Your earnings via PayPal or Payoneer. Any payment below the threshold is left dormant in an account unless it reaches the minimum threshold amount.
Below are the minimum earning thresholds for payout:
- PayPal : USD$ 50.00; or
- Payoneer : USD$ 50.00
- All payments are issued in US Dollars (USD$) and THJ cannot be held responsible for any bank charges or exchange rates which Your bank or PayPal may charge You.
- In the event if THJ were to carry out discounts, all future discounts across all products will be shared between THJ and You equally at a fifty-fifty (50:50) percentage.
- All affiliate commissions will be borne by You when Your product is purchased using an affiliate code. Affiliate commissions will be reflected in Your earnings dashboard. Note that each affiliate's commission varies from one to another.
- THJ will also continue to withhold Your earnings, for the following reasons if:
- any item in Your store does not comply with an applicable law or with this Agreement;
- it cannot contact You using the details provided by You;
- does not have Your payment information;
- You have requested payment to an institution or country that we are legally prohibited from making payments to, or where there are limitations in the banking systems; and
- for the reasons as mentioned in Clause 14.9 below.
- In the event if THJ suspects or discovers that Your account is operating suspiciously with the intention (expressly or impliedly) to defraud, mislead or scam THJ and/or its users, THJ reserves the right to hold Your account and earnings contained therein in abeyance pending an investigation by THJ. Subject to the investigation and its results, if it is found that Your account is operating to defraud, mislead or scam THJ, THJ reserves the right to immediately suspend Your account and to forfeit all earnings without any further notice to You. For the avoidance of doubt, You will not have any claim against THJ pursuant to this Clause 14.9.
- THJ is part of Inmagine Lab Pte. Ltd., a Singapore registered company. Therefore, THJ is not obliged to charge any tax.
15. PROHIBITION ON DIRECT DEALING
- As a Seller, You are prohibited from directly entering into any transaction with a user without using the payment services as provided under Clause 14.4 on the Website.
- All communications regarding all transactions or potential transactions with other members or users shall be made through the Website.
- Failure to comply with this Clause 15 is a material breach of this Agreement and shall entitle THJ to terminate and revoke the Service provided to You.
16. MANAGEMENT OF DISPUTES
- In the event if any complaints and disputes were to arise between You and the buyer (“Buyer”), You agree that in the event if:
- You do not or are unable to respond to a Buyer within twenty-four (24) hours;
- that You are unable to provide a satisfactory resolution to a Buyer in respect of any matter under this Agreement within such time period as stated in Clause 16.1(a) above; or
- where You are unable to resolve a dispute with a Buyer then THJ shall be entitled to negotiate a settlement with the Buyer on Your behalf in respect of such disputes.
- Any disputes to be decided under this Clause 16 shall be submitted to the customer service centre (“Customer Service Centre”) for processing response to customer service Enquiries (as defined below).
- Where You receive enquiries, claims requests or escalated cases (“Enquiries”) from the Customer Service Centre, You shall: -
- respond to a minimum of ninety-five percent (95%) of such Enquiries with accurate and complete information, and in a prompt and efficient manner, within twenty-four (24) hours; and
- resolve a minimum of ninety percent (90%) of such Enquiries within seventy-two (72) hours; from receipt of the said Enquiries, or at such other levels and within such time period as may be required under THJ.
- In the event of Your failure to comply with Clause 16.2, You shall be deemed to agree to THJ recovering any direct or indirect costs incurred in resolving the said Enquiries.
- Pursuant to this Clause 16, You hereby agree that:
- any decision made by THJ shall be binding on You and the Buyer;
- You shall comply with any instructions issued by THJ, through the Customer Service Centre, pursuant to any settlement or decision; and
- any costs incurred in respect of the settlement, including but not limited to refunds, return shipping costs and any other compensation shall be borne by You.
- For the avoidance of doubt, THJ shall be entitled to recover the costs referred to in Clause 16.2(b) above by way of setting off the same against any amount owed to You.
- Notwithstanding the aforementioned Clauses, You acknowledge that THJ is not a judicial or arbitration institution and will make any decision only as an ordinary non-professional person. THJ does not act as the agent of either You or the Buyer but acts as a facilitator for dispute resolution. Consequently, You agree not to hold THJ liable and shall waive any claim You may have against THJ in respect of any decision in respect of the dispute.
THJ may terminate this Agreement, and the Service at its discretion and at any time if You are in breach or default of any of its obligations under this Agreement and if remediable, is not remedied by You within thirty (30) days from the date of a written notice from Us requiring the same to be remedied, whereupon this Agreement, and the Service shall terminate and be deemed terminated and be of no further force and effect.
18. CANCELLATION OF THJ STORE OWNER ACCOUNT & FINAL CASH OUT OF EARNINGS
- You may discontinue to use and request the cancellation of Your account to THJ at any time by emailing Us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Upon a request for the closure of Your store owner account, THJ will proceed to carry out the necessary verifications in Clause 14.4 above to ensure that Your existing earnings meet the minimum threshold for the final cash out of earnings. If such verification is met, THJ shall queue Your account for cancellation. Any earnings in Your account below the threshold however will be forfeited unless it reaches the minimum threshold amount. You will receive Your final cash out of earnings within ten (10) working days of the following month and may elect to receive Your final cash out earnings via PayPal or Payoneer.
- You are responsible for all charges accrued on Your account up to the time of cancellation, including any charges accrued to process the cancellation, if any.
- By requesting the cancellation of Your Account, Your account will automatically close within three (3) working days upon Your confirmation.
- Upon the closure of Your account and under Your specific instruction for data erasure, we shall take all reasonable efforts to erase all data related to Your account. We reserve the right to retain any data necessary under the applicable laws.
19. NO WARRANTY AND LIMITED REMEDIES
THJ represents that it has the right to enter into this Agreement and has the right to grant this license under these terms.
EXCEPT AS PROVIDED ABOVE, THE SERVICE, AND THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" “AS AVAILABLE” AND “WITH ALL FAULTS” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. YOU USE THE SERVICE, AND THE WEBSITE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THJ, ITS RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, OFFICERS, SHAREHOLDERS, ADVISORS, AND ANYONE ELSE ASSOCIATED WITH THJ: (I) DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE, AND THE WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT ITS USE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE; AND (II) WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY LOST PROFITS OR REVENUES, LOST SAVINGS, OR OTHER SPECIAL, GENERAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, AND THE WEBSITE EVEN IF THJ HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY OTHER PARTY, OR IN RESPECT OF THE CONTEXT/MANNER IN WHICH THE CONTENT IS BEING USED BY YOU. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SERVICE, AND THE WEBSITE ARE WITH YOU AND YOU SHALL ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY AND LIABILITY OF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE, AND THE WEBSITE. SHOULD THE SERVICE, AND THE WEBSITE PROVE DEFECTIVE, YOU (AND NOT THJ OR AN AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL OR OTHER COMPUTER DEALER) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION.
Certain states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to You.
You agree to fully defend and indemnify THJ and its employees, directors, and officers, parties within the Distribution Network and anyone else associated with THJ, and each of their successors, licensees, and assigns free and harmless from any and all claims, liabilities, costs or debt, losses, damages, obligations, or expenses, including attorneys' fees and expenses, arising from the breach of the warranty above or the terms of this Agreement by You.
21. NO WAIVER
No waiver of any term of this Agreement will be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term, and THJ’s failure to assert any right or provision under this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
This Agreement shall be governed by the law of Singapore, subject to its jurisdiction, and without regard to the conflict of laws principles. All disputes arising in connection with this Agreement shall be settled through friendly negotiations. If the parties are unable to resolve any such dispute within thirty (30) days after the commencement of negotiations, the parties agree to submit the dispute to the Singapore International Arbitration Centre in accordance with the Arbitration Rules of the Singapore International Arbitration Centre in effect at the time of applying for arbitration. The number of arbitrators shall be one (1). The decision of the arbitrator shall, except in the case of manifest error, be final and binding upon the parties hereto. The arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in English.
23. LEGAL FEES
If THJ is obligated to go to court to enforce any of its rights, or to collect any fees, You agree to reimburse THJ for its legal fees, costs and disbursements if THJ is successful.
The parties are independent contractors and no employment, agency, or joint venture is created hereunder. This Agreement, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder may not be transferred or assigned by You but may be assigned by THJ without restriction.
25. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
You acknowledge that You have read this Agreement, understood it, and agreed to be bound by this Agreement. You further agree that it is the complete and exclusive statement of the Agreement between You and THJ, which supersedes any proposal or prior agreement, oral or written, and any other communication between You and THJ relating to the subject of this Agreement.
Should any provision of this Agreement be held to be void or invalid, that fact will not affect any other provision, and the remainder of this Agreement will be construed to most closely give effect to the parties' intentions.
27. THIRD-PARTY LINKS
The Service may contain links to third-party websites, advertisers, services, special offers, or other events or activities that are not owned by THJ. Moreover, THJ does not control and does not endorse third party sites or links to third party sites. If You access a third-party website from the Service, You do so at Your own risk, and You understand that THJ is not responsible for the content of any linked sites.
28. ELECTRONIC AGREEMENT
You have agreed and reaffirm Your agreement to this Agreement electronically by using the Service.
29. CONTACT US
For questions specifically concerning this Agreement, please contact Us via email at email@example.com
Last Updated: June 9 2022